- Colon Cleanse
- Getting enough fiber is one of the best things you can do for your body. If you are unable to get sufficient fiber from your diet; you may want to consider adding an herbal fiber supplement. Fiber can not only help maintain feelings of fullness and possibly lower blood cholesterol levels, it can also help cleanse the colon of impacted waste and toxins.
- eDiets.com is an online diet resource that offers personalized diet and weight loss programs with customized weekly menus, recipes, support boards. The site coaches members with personalized diets, biweekly newsletter, and online chat with professionals.
- The Atkins Diet
- Dr. Atkins proposes a diet low in carbohydrates. This is not a new fad, this diet has been around since 1972 when Dr. Atkins published his book,
Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution.
For more information on the Atkins Diet, go to the Atkins Diet Information website.
- Sugar Busters
- Another best-selling low-carb diet book, published by three physicians, Sugar Busters! : Cut Sugar to Trim Fat focuses more on cutting the sugar out of your diet.
- USDA's Food Guide Pyramid
All rights reserved. For personal use only.
Legal Notices Copyright 1999-2000, Nutri-Facts.com